Saturday, August 28, 2010

Brandi & Greg's wedding at the Currituck Lighthouse


When most think of an Outer Banks wedding, they envision a picturesque beach with white sand, clear blue water and sea oat-covered dunes. But Brandi and Greg chose the Currituck Lighthouse in Corolla, NC to have their ceremony, and the change of scenery was a refreshing change of pace! Check out their beautiful wedding - and see a different side of the OBX for yourself!













Services offered by Carolina Wedding Company at Brandi & Greg's wedding :
"Intimate Beach" Package - for small to medium wedding ceremonies
Officiant Services by Rev. Shirley Anne
Photography Services by Lauren Cowart
Wedding Cake by Tulio's Pastery Shop in Duck, NC
Florals - Bridal bouquet, Groom's boutonniere

All Photos Copyright Lauren Cowart © 2010 / Do not use without permission

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post; it was very informative. I look forward in readingConservatories dorsetmore of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can me back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Great to see this lighthouse wedding. I am planning to get married at one of elegant NYC wedding venues. Have searched out best wedding vendors for the day and would surely hire them for my best day.

    ReplyDelete